3D Modeler – Maintenance and Finishing
We are creatives and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, contamination and challenges.
For us, success means unleashing our curiosity, bringing out talent and surprising ourselves every day!
At Ventiseidieci, we deal with new material sciences and nanotechnology, mechatronics and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional commitment into a positive and concrete impact for society and for the biosphere…and you can bet that we will succeed!
Your role in team
We are looking for a technician with knowledge of 3D FDM and SLA printers. Within the laboratory you will be responsible for doing routine and extraordinary maintenance of machinery for 3D printing, FDM technology and Resin (SLA).
You will be in charge of understanding what are the improvements to be made to the machines or even simply understand how to get the best performance (mechanical or aesthetic).
Here are some of the activities you will be doing:
- Use of machinery according to projects to be developed;
- Daily verification of the correct operating status of the machines;
- Evaluation of the technical feasibility of the projects presented together with the development team;
- Weekly reporting of activities carried out.
- 3D modeling (Fusion 360, Rinoceros or Solidworks)
- 3D printing (slicing and printing)
- 3D Scanning
- Good design and development skills through and available software.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Technopole of Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological hub surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas.
- You are reliable, can responsibly manage deadlines and workloads, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy with good problem solving qualities;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, are a curious person and have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
- Diploma with a technical focus;
In Ventiseidieci you will find
- A training path with bonus budget to take extra courses and grow your skills;
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Branded company kit to support you in your research activities;
- Ticket Restaurant + break area and coffee 24/7;
- A commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and look only at your talents and values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious beliefs or sexual orientation;
Send your application including your CV, and a personal motivation letter where you tell us about your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
A creative portfolio is also welcome, but not essential for evaluation purposes. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We look forward to meeting you!