Cosmetic formulation chemist
We are looking for a qualified and motivated researcher for an innovative project in the field of new materials applied to cosmetics.
You will join Ventiseidieci’s R&D team in the framework of a project aimed at the development of magnetosensitive materials suitable to be integrated in cosmetic products.
Your activities will include:
- Identification and development of innovative technologies aimed to the creation of new cosmetic products.
- Formulation of stable oil-based dispersions.
- Formulation of cosmetic products.
Research activities will take place in our laboratories in L’Aquila’s Tecnopolo, a modern industrial and technological hub surrounded by green areas where, together with Ventiseidieci, a lot of start-ups and multinationals share ideas and cooperate for their development. Living in L’Aquila means being able to benefit from the facilities of a modern city while having a relaxed lifestyle: the city is immersed in the nature of the most beautiful natural parks of the Central Appennines and offers many social and cultural activities in a friendly and inclusive context.
We are looking for:
The selected candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in chemistry or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of cosmetic formulation.
- Strong laboratory skills.
- Knowledge and constant update on the European cosmetic regulation.
- Proficiency in oral and spoken scientific English.
- A candidate able to write periodic reports in Italian and English, describing the latest advances of the research, both using a descriptive and a scientific level of detail.
- The capability of organizing thoughts and details of the project on the basis of work plans and schedules will be fundamental.
- We are looking for a reliable person, able to manage deadlines and workloads responsibly, with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility will be fundamental.
- If your mother tongue is not Italian, you must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- A genuine interest for innovation and technology is essential.
- An informal, friendly, and international working environment
- Competitive salary based on your experience and commitment
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we only look at your talent and values, and not at your skin color, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.
Submit your application including your CV and motivation letter
Incomplete submission will not be considered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!