We are creatives and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, contamination and challenges.
For us, being successful means unleashing our curiosity, bringing out talent and surprising ourselves every day!
At Ventiseidieci, we deal with new material sciences and nanotechnology, mechatronics and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional commitment into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet that we will succeed!
Your role in the Team
Inside the lab, you will develop custom PCBs for projects that require specific layouts to be integrated into mechanical hardware.
You will be in charge of research and development and debugging activities through analysis tools such as Oscilloscope, tester etc..
You will support the definition of specific hardware for applications related to the prototypes to be developed.
Finally, you will take care of the rReverse Engineering regarding and specific electronic applications.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Technopole of Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological center surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas..
- You know and can use ECAD software for PCB development (Altium, Eagle, ect..);
- You have a good understanding of the analog/digital electronic board development process;
- You have proven experience in electronic system design;
- You can perform SMD welding prototyping boards, SMD welding, read datasheets, draw schematics and Layout;
- You speak and write well in English;
- You easily organize project thoughts and details around time constraints;
- You stand out for the accuracy with which you can describe the progress of various tasks performed.
Preferred requirements will be considered:
- Have built boards that involve the use of microcontrollers with the use of serial communication protocols (SPI,USB,Hdmi, etc…);
- Have realized electronic boards to third party companies and know how to evaluate the quality.
- You got to do Reverse Engineering of Circuit Boards.
- You are reliable, you can responsibly manage deadlines and workloads, with a good degree of initiative and autonomy;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, are a curious person and have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
In Ventiseidieci you will find
- A training path with bonus budget to take extra courses and grow your skills;
- Personalized shadowing with experienced colleagues;
- An informal, friendly and international work environment;
- Branded company kit to support you in your activities;
- Ticket restaurant and break area;
- A commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and look only at your talents and values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious beliefs or sexual orientation;
Send your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter where you tell us about your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We look forward to getting to know you!