We are creatives and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, contamination and challenges. For us, success means unleashing our curiosity, bringing out talent and surprising ourselves every day!
At Ventiseidieci, we deal with new material sciences and nanotechnology, mechatronics and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform the professional commitment in a positive and concrete impact for society and for the biosphere…and you can bet that we will succeed!
Your role in the Team
Within the Mechatronics Lab, you will develop custom PCBs for projects that require specific layouts to be integrated into mechanical hardware designed and developed within the Lab.
You will be in charge of R&D and debugging activities through analysis tools such as Oscilloscope, tester etc. You will support the definition of specific hardware for applications related to the prototypes to be developed.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Technopole of Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological hub surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas.
- You are familiar with and know how to use ECAD software for PCB development (Altium, Eagle, ect..);
- You have knowledge of the analog/digital electronic board development process;
- You possess passion and willingness in electronic system design;
- You know how to solder on PCB, read datasheets, schematics and Layout;
- Can read Datasheet in English;
Preferred requirements will be considered:
- Have built boards that involve the use of microcontrollers with the use of serial communication protocols (SPI,USB,Hdmi, etc…) such as Arduino, Stm32, Arm and similar.
Nice to have
- You are reliable, can responsibly manage deadlines and workloads, with a good degree of initiative and autonomy;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, are a curious person and have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
At Ventiseidieci you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- A branded company kit to support you in your activities;
- A training path with bonus budget to take extra courses and increase your skills;
- Fully equipped laboratories in our headquarters at the Abruzzo Technopole in L’Aquila.
- Ticket Restaurant + break area and coffee 24/7;
Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and only look at your talent and values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious beliefs or sexual orientation.
Send your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter where you tell us about your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We look forward to getting to know you!