Innovation and Corporate Venture Manager
We are creative and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, for contamination and challenges.
In Ventiseidieci we deal with new materials sciences and nanotechnologies, mechatronics and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional engagement into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet we will succeed!
We have combined the love for science and the entrepreneurial drive of Ventiseidieci to give life, in their maximum expression, to Scientifica Venture Capital.
Scientifica provides financial instruments and infrastructures to researchers and startups who want to realize their technological innovation project in Italy.
Your role in the team
You will become part of a dynamic team, supporting the Partnership & Fundraising Manager in the following activities:
- Support in the development of the ecosystem and network of Corporate, Venture Capital and Research Centers, researching investment opportunities in line with the Open Innovation strategy of Scientific;
- Identification of innovation opportunities, in close collaboration with the Investment Scientific Team for Open Innovation, Call4Ideas and Proof of Concept programs at the Scientifica Lab;
- Analysis of technological trends with respect to the reference Scientific verticals, through market analysis, participation in fairs and congresses to develop Open Innovation programmes with Corporate Partners;
- Support and support to start-ups in the portfolio for the definition of a commercial offer in which there are product/service solutions in line with the needs of corporate and market demands;
- Support in the implementation of investment strategies that include the implementation of CVC vehicles with market operators potentially interested.
The activities will be located at our headquarters in Rome (Eur zone).
- Degree in Economics or Engineering;
- Previous experience of at least 7 years in the field of Venture Capital/ Accelerator Funds or strategic advice with specific reference to the development of Open Innovation projects;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Reliability, ability to manage deadlines and workloads responsibly, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy;
- Excellent soft skills: proactivity and lateral thinking in our team are essential;
- The profile is completed by strong interpersonal skills, willingness to work in teams and precision.
In Ventiseidieci you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Budget bonus to be dedicated to training;
- Branded business kit to support you in your activities;
- Ticket Restaurant + area break and coffee;
- Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We appreciate diversity and look only at your talent and your values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation;
Submit your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter