Innovation and Corporate Venturing Manager
Scientifica Venture Capital selects ideas and start-ups and invests in the fields of Advanced Manufacturing, Advanced Materials and Artificial Intelligence in the pre-seed, seed and early stage phases.
We provide financial instruments and infrastructures to researchers and startups who want to realize their technological innovation project in Italy.
Your role in the Team
You will join a dynamic team and take care of the following activities:
- Support in the development of the ecosystem and network of Corporate, Venture Capital and Research Centers, researching investment opportunities in line with the Open Innovation strategy of Scientific
- Identification of innovation opportunities, in close collaboration with the Investment Scientific Team for Open Innovation, Call4Ideas and Proof of Concept programs at the Scientifica Lab
- Support and support to start-ups in the portfolio for the definition of a commercial offer in which there are product/service solutions in line with the needs of corporate and market demands
- Support in the implementation of investment strategies that include the implementation of CVC vehicles with market operators potentially interested
The activities will be located at our headquarters in Rome (Eur zone).
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in strategic consulting companies or sales in Corporate of primary standing;
- Degree in Economics or Engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Reliability, ability to manage deadlines and workloads responsibly, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy;
- Excellent soft skills: proactivity and lateral thinking in our team are essential;
- The profile is completed by strong interpersonal skills, willingness to work in teams and precision.
In Scientifica you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Budget bonus for training;
- Branded business kit to support you in your activities;
- Ticket Restaurant + area break and coffee;
- Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and look only at your talent and values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation;
Submit your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter!