Internship in Chemical R&D/Materials sciences
We are creative and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, contamination and challenges. For us, success means giving vent to our curiosity, bringing out the talent and surprise us every day!
In Twenty-six Ten we deal with new materials sciences and nanotechnologies, biotechnology and artificial intelligence.Our mission is to transform professional commitment into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet that we will succeed!
Your role in the team R&D
The Research and Development Team is responsible for studying, designing and implementing innovative and surprising solutions and is composed of talents in materials science, chemistry and cosmetic formulation.
As an R&D intern within the team you will work on an innovative project that aims to develop magneto-resistant materials to create an interactive cosmetic that can change color.
Here are some of the activities you will participate in:
- Synthesis, characterization and coating of magnetic particles;
- Synthesis and characterization of pigments;
- Aid in the formulation of stable oily dispersions;
- Encapsulation of oily formulations;
- Optimization on a chemical-physical basis of the color change processes of cosmetics.
- Drafting of periodic reports in Italian and English that describe the progress of research, at a level of detail both scientific and descriptive/informative.
- You have a Master’s degree in Chemistry, Materials Sciences, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies or related disciplines, with laboratory experience, even during the university period, of at least 6 months;
- You have experience in the synthesis, purification and characterization of materials;
- Speak and write well in English, even at a scientific level;
- Easily organize your thoughts and project details based on time constraints;
- You stand out for the accuracy with which you can describe your research progress in detailed reports, in Italian and English.
- You are reliable, can handle deadlines and workloads responsibly, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy;
- You have excellent transversal skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, you’re a curious person and you have a real passion for technology and innovation.
In Ventiseidieci you will find
- A training course with bonus budget to follow extra courses and increase your skills;
- Personalized support, aimed at recruitment, with colleagues and experienced colleagues;
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Laboratories fully equipped in our headquarters at the Tecnopolo d’Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological center surrounded by greenery;
- Branded company kit to support you in your research activities;
- The commitment to provide equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and look only at your talent and values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.
The expected duration of this extra-curricular internship is 6 months, with monthly refund and availability from September 2021.
Submit your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter where you can tell us about your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We can’t wait to meet you!