R&D Cosmetic Chemistry Intern
We are creatives and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, contamination and challenges.
For us, being successful means unleashing our curiosity, bringing out talent and surprising ourselves every day!
At Ventiseidieci, we deal with new material sciences and nanotechnology, mechatronics and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional commitment into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet that we will succeed!
Your role in the Team
The R&D Team is dedicated to studying, designing and implementing innovative and surprising solutions and is composed of talents in material sciences, chemistry and cosmetic formulation.
Within the team you will collaborate on an innovative project that aims to develop magnetosensitive materials to create an interactive cosmetic that can change color.
Your activities will include:
- Support the selection of cosmetic materials suitable for the formulation of anhydrous and aqueous color cosmetics products
- Support for cosmetics formulation activities.
- Support for stability monitoring activities of formulations.
- Support for research activities of advanced materials applied to cosmetics.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Technopole of Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological center surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas. Living in L’Aquila allows you to take advantage of the comforts and services of a city while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle: the city is located in the middle of the most beautiful natural parks of the central Apennines, and offers many social and cultural activities in a friendly and inclusive environment.
- You have a Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology (CTF) or Pharmacy;
- You have experience (even minimal) with basic laboratory techniques such as dilutions, mixture preparations, pH, viscosity, density measurements;
- You speak and write well in English, including scientific level;
- You easily organize project thoughts and details around time constraints;
- You stand out for the accuracy with which you can describe research progress in detailed reports, in Italian and English.
- You are reliable, can responsibly manage deadlines and workloads, with a good degree of initiative and autonomy;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, are a curious person and have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
In Ventiseidieci you will find
- A training path with bonus budget to take extra courses and grow your skills;
- Personalized shadowing with experienced colleagues;
- An informal, friendly and international work environment;
- Branded company kit to support you in your research activities;
- A commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and look only at your talents and values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious beliefs or sexual orientation;
Send your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter where you tell us about your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We look forward to getting to know you!