R&D Cosmetic Formulation Chemist
We are creatives and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, contamination and challenges.
For us, success means unleashing our curiosity, bringing out talent and surprising ourselves every day!
At Ventiseidieci, we deal with new material sciences and nanotechnology, mechatronics and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional commitment into a positive and concrete impact for society and for the biosphere…and you can bet that we will succeed!
Your role in the team
The Research and Development Team is responsible for studying, designing and implementing innovative and surprising solutions and is composed of talents in materials science, chemistry and cosmetic formulation.
Within the team you will collaborate on the HydraInk project. We are developing an innovative technology that allows to obtain materials that change color when subjected to an external magnetic field, exploiting the physical principle of magnetophoresis. The color change is stable over time, but at the same time is reversible.
Your activities will include:
- Identification and development of innovative technologies for the creation of new cosmetic products.
- Formulation of stable oil dispersions.
- Final formulation of different cosmetic products, especially decorative cosmetics.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at Tecnopolo d’Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological center surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas. Living in L’Aquila allows you to enjoy the comforts and services of a city while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle: the city is located in the middle of the most beautiful natural parks of the central Apennines, and offers numerous social and cultural activities in a friendly and inclusive environment.
- You have a master’s degree in chemistry, materials science or similar;
- You have previous experience in the field of cosmetic formulation, preferably decorative cosmetics.
- You are very familiar with laboratory work, to be carried out independently.
- Get to know and keep up to date on European cosmetic regulation.
- You speak and write well in English, also on a scientific level;
- Easily organize project thoughts and details based on time constraints;
- You stand out for the accuracy with which you can describe the progress of research in detailed reports, in Italian and English.
- You are reliable, you can manage deadlines and workloads responsibly, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, you are a curious person and you have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
Working on the HydraInk project you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Branded business kit to support you in your research activities;
- Fully equipped laboratories in our headquarters at the Tecnopolo d’Abruzzo in L’Aquila.
- Break area and coffee 24/7;
- Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We appreciate diversity and look only at your talent and your values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation;
Submit your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter where you tell us about your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We can’t wait to meet you!