R&D Scientist – Encapsulation
We are creative and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, for contamination and challenges.
For us, success means giving vent to our curiosity, bringing out the talent and surprising us every day!
In Ventiseidieci we deal with new materials and nanotechnology sciences, biotechnology and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional engagement into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet we will succeed!
Your role in the R&D Team
The Research and Development Team is responsible for studying, designing and implementing innovative and surprising solutions and is composed of talents in materials science, chemistry and cosmetic formulation.
Within the team, you will collaborate on an innovative project that aims to develop magneto-sensitive materials to create an interactive cosmetic that can change color.
Your activities will include:
- Encapsulation of oily formulations;
- Screening and optimization of microcapsules for innovative cosmetic formulations
- Aid in the formulation of stable oil dispersions;
- Optimization on a chemical-physical basis of the processes of color change of the cosmetic.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Technopole of Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological hub surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas
- You have a PhD (PhD) in Chemistry, Materials Sciences, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies or similar disciplines, or, alternatively, you have a Master’s Degree in the same fields with experience in corporate R&D.
- You are very familiar with laboratory work on your own.
- You speak and write well in English, even on a scientific level.
- Easily organize project thoughts and details based on time constraints.
- You stand out for the accuracy with which you can describe the progress of research in detailed reports, in Italian and English.
Will be considered positively:
- Previous experiences of encapsulation and coating techniques with polymeric, organic and inorganic materials will be considered positively.
- Previous experience in the synthesis and coating of magnetic particles.
- Previous experiences in the synthesis of pigments and dyes.
- Possible experiences of dispersion formulation.
The extra skills
- You are reliable, you can manage deadlines and workloads responsibly, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, you are a curious person and you have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
In Ventiseidieci you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Branded business kit to support you in your research activities;
- A training course with budget bonus to take extra courses and increase your skills;
- Fully equipped laboratories in our headquarters at the Tecnopolo d’Abruzzo in L’Aquila.
- Break area and coffee 24/7;
- Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We appreciate diversity and look only at your talent and your values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation;
Submit your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter where you tell us about your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We can’t wait to meet you!