We are looking for a competent, motivated and reliable researcher
You will be part of the Ventiseidieci research and development team as part of a project that aims to develop sensitive magnet materials for skin interfaces; in other words, an interactive cosmetic that can change color.
If you share our vision for the future, we can do great things together.
Your activities will include:
- Encapsulation of oily formulations
- Support in pigment synthesis activities
- Support in the formulation of stable dispersions
- Stability test of microcapsule
- Improvement of the physico-chemical characteristics of the materials obtained
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Tecnopolo dell’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological center surrounded by greenery where, along with Twenty-six, many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas. Living in L’Aquila allows you to enjoy the comforts and services of a city while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle: the city is located in the middle of the most beautiful natural parks of the central Apennines, and offers numerous social and cultural activities in a friendly and inclusive environment.
What are we looking for
- A Phd (Phd) in Chemistry, Materials Sciences, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies or related disciplines, or, alternatively, a candidate with a Master’s degree in the same fields with experience in the field of corporate R&D.
- It will be indispensable with a great familiarity with the laboratory work in autonomy.
- Previous experience of microencapsulation techniques of solids and/or liquids;
- Welcome previous experience in the synthesis of pigments;
- In-depth knowledge of spoken and written scientific English will be an indispensable requirement.
- It is necessary to draw up periodic reports in Italian and English that describe the progress of research, at a level of detail both scientific and descriptive/ informative.
- It requires the ability to organize the thoughts and details of the project based on time constraints.
- We are looking for a reliable person, who knows how to handle responsibly deadlines and workloads, with good quality problem solving;
- Excellent transversal skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility will be essential.
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Native Italian speaker, excellent communication skills in English (Level C1).
- A genuine interest in technology and innovation is essential.
What we offer
- An informal, friendly and international work environment.
- Salary based on your experience and commitment.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and only look at your talent and values, not your skin color, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.
Submit your request including your CV and a personal motivation letter.
Incomplete applications will not be thoughtful.
We can’t wait to meet you!