Receptionist – stage
We are creative and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, for contamination and challenges.
For us, success means giving vent to our curiosity, bringing out the talent and surprising us every day!
In Ventiseidieci we deal with new materials and nanotechnology sciences, biotechnology and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional engagement into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet we will succeed!
Your role in Ventiseidieci
You will carry out secretarial activities, support to the Management and collaboration with all the different business areas.
Your activities will include:
- Reception of guests and customers;
- Organization of meetings and meetings;
- Management and sorting of incoming calls, paper and web correspondence;
- Organizational support in office work;
- Updating of company documentation;
- Digital and paper archive management;
- Management of business appointments;
- Support in the organization of corporate events.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at Tecnopolo d’Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological center surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas. Living in L’Aquila allows you to enjoy the comforts and services of a city while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle: the city is located in the middle of the most beautiful natural parks of the central Apennines, and offers numerous social and cultural activities in a friendly and inclusive environment.
- High school diploma and/or degree in humanities;
- Excellent knowledge of the office package (Word, Excel etc.) and the main computer tools;
- You speak and write well in English;
- You have a good propensity to work in teams;
- You have good problem solving skills;
- You are accurate/reliable, you can manage deadlines and workloads responsibly.
Nice to have
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You are a sociable person;
- You have a passion for social media and are ready to act as an ambassador if needed;
- You love challenges, you are a curious person and you have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
In Ventiseidieci you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- A training course with budget bonus to take extra courses and increase your skills;
- Branded business kit to support you in your activities;
- Ticket Restaurant + area break and coffee;
- Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We appreciate diversity and look only at your talent and your values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation;
The planned duration for this extracurricular internship is 6 months, with monthly reimbursement and availability from
Submit your application including your CV and a personal motivation letter!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We can’t wait to meet you!