Regional, National and European Project Designer
We are looking for a designer with advanced experience on the presentation of project proposals related to regional calls, national and European, and has experience in assisting the management and coordination of projects funded in the areas of technological innovation, research and development, environmental sustainability.
If you share our vision for the future, we can do great things together.
The activities will include:
- Scouting calls of national and international funding;
- Pre-feasibility of the project;
- Elaboration of contents for the presentation of the project proposal;
- Construction of project partnerships;
- Monitoring activities of the funded project;
- Economic and financial reporting activities.
The activities will be located at our headquarters in Rome.
What are we looking for
- Degree in economic-legal and/or humanistic-social subjects;
- Master in European design (optional);
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in a similar role;
- Knowledge of the European policy landscape in the fields of “research and innovation”, environmental sustainability and digital technologies and related funding opportunities;
- Ability to write design proposals in English and text processing independently but in coordination with the team of the design unit;
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools.
- We are looking for an independent, reliable person who can handle deadlines and workloads responsibly, with good quality problem solving;
- Excellent transversal skills: creativity, precision, propositiveness and flexibility will be essential;
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Native Italian speaker, excellent communication skills in English (Level C1).
- A genuine interest in technology and innovation is essential.
What we offer
- An informal, friendly and international work environment.
- Salary based on your experience and commitment.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and only look at your talent and values, not your skin color, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.
Submit your request including your CV and a personal motivation letter.
Incomplete applications will not be thoughtful.
We can’t wait to meet you!