Technical Designer 3D
We are looking for a Technical Designer 3D motivated and with great enthusiasm and innovative spirit.
Siamo alla ricerca di un/a tecnico progettista 3D motivato/a e con grande entusiasmo e spirito innovativo.
In Ventiseidieci you will be in charge of the management of a development team to work on research projects in digital manufacturing laboratories equipped with CNC machines.
The activities will include:
- Design and development skills through available software;
- Assessment of the technical feasibility of the projects together with the development team;
- Project management and direct contact with customers.
- Use of machinery according to the projects to be developed;
If you share our vision for the future, we can do great things together.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Tecnopolo dell’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological center surrounded by greenery where, along with Twenty-six, many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas. Living in L’Aquila allows you to enjoy the comforts and services of a city while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle: the city is located in the middle of the most beautiful natural parks of the central Apennines, and offers numerous social and cultural activities in a friendly and inclusive environment.
What are we looking for
Our ideal candidate demonstrates skills in the following areas:
- 3D modeling (Fusion 360, Rhinoceros or Solidworks);
- 3D printing (slicing and printing);
- 3D scan;
- Laser cutting;
- Electronic Prototyping with Arduino & Raspberry PI and/or similar;
- Programming languages (Phyton, Arduino);
- Diploma and/or degree in mechanical engineering;
- The candidate/a must have at least three years experience in the role;
- We are looking for a reliable person, who knows how to handle responsibly deadlines and workloads, with good quality problem solving;
- Excellent transversal skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility will be essential;
- Good knowledge of English;
- A genuine interest in technology and innovation is essential.
What we offer
- An informal, friendly and international work environment.
- Salary based on your experience and commitment.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and only look at your talent and values, not your skin color, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.
Submit your request including your CV and a personal motivation letter.
Incomplete applications will not be thoughtful.
We can’t wait to meet you!